2016/10/12

25 random things about Me

  1. My first car was a 1972 Vega (used) that I drove until a wheel literally fell off.
  2. My collage minor was Philosophy and I still love it.
  3. I'm addicted to the History Channel and history in general, especially WWII European theater.
  4. The most fun I've ever had was Snow Skiing.
  5. I'm an Eagle Scout.
  6. I was painfully bashful until my mid thirties.
  7. My favorite music is Jazz for relaxing and Rock for driving. A good car stereo makes your car go 10 MPH faster!
  8. I get anxious and depressed when I have nothing to look forward to (parties, vacations, Christmas, etc.)
  9. At 7 I had my tonsils removed. In my early 20's I had an infection from my wisdom teeth extraction. In 2014 I had Triple Bypass surgery on my heart.
  10. I have a Slinky™ on my desk that helps me think and relieves stress.
  11. I HATE snakes; even dead ones.
  12. I'd love to live in New Zealand, Fiji or Australia.
  13. I once dressed in drag for a beauty contest. No, I didn't win 😛
  14. My favorite thing to do is to hang out with friends "Just Talking".
  15. I used to suffer terribly from depression and was medicated.  But now I'm great!
  16. I like WWII era Pin-up girl art (no big surprise).
  17. All my life I've suffered from Aeroacrophobia (Fear of open high places).  It's much better now!
  18. I think the sexiest thing a woman can wear is a man's white dress shirt.
  19. I hate eating out alone. When I must, I choose a Japanese Steak House where they put you at a table with other people.
  20. I'm still 17 inside, just like every other (honest) man.
  21. I love wrist watches, but rarely wear one... or any other jewelry.
  22. I've actually witnessed a miracle healing.
  23. The saddest thing to me is that we have lost the freedom to let our children freely roam the neighborhood.
  24. I enjoy travel. I've been to Ecuador, England, France, Netherlands, and all over the USA.
  25. God has blessed me with the most wonderful family and group of friends.  I often wonder what I did to deserve them and work hard to earn it in arrears.

1 comment:

Love Works said...

so.... closet blogger.

I am very thankful for you LaJ, and I look forward to seeing you soon. -- jb